TOUR DE FRANCE PYRENEES WEEK HOLIDAY PACKAGE 2018
2018 TOUR DE FRANCE PYRENEES WEEK
Dates TBC, July 2018
If you would like to see 2018 Tour de France mountain stages and, at the same time, enjoy great French Pyrenees cycling then join us on our 2018 TdF Pyrenees week.
We are now taking reservations for the 2018 Cycle Hame Tour de France Pyrenees week, book now if you wish to secure your place. This will be a great holiday week that combines riding classic French Pyrenees cols and watching 2-3 stages of the 2018 Tour de France in the French Pyrenees.
The 2018 Cycle Hame Tour de France Pyrenees week will be a 1 or 2-centre holiday depending on the final Tour de France itinerary to be confirmed later in October.
You can confirm your reservation with a deposit of just £100 per person.
2018 TOUR DE FRANCE PYRENEES WEEK ITINERARY
Details of the 2018 Cycle Hame TdF itinerary will be available in October. It will include 2-3 stages of the 2018 and classic TdF climbs including the Col du Tourmalet and Hautacam.
- Organised ride each day including the stage days.
- Some of these will be road bike rides taking in cols and climbs made famous by previous editions of the TdF
- There will be vehicle support for the non stage rides
- Cycle Hame staff also riding
- Cycling legendary TdF climbs, Tourmalet and Hautacam will be included
- We will view 2-3 French Pyrenees stages of the 2018 Tour de France
- The stage days will involve cycling to a suitable viewing point, usually a climb being used on the days stage
2018 TOUR DE FRANCE PYRENEES WEEK PRICE
The price for the week package is £ 1040
The following is included in the Tour de France Alps week holiday:
- Chalet/other accommodation(based on 2 sharing)
- Breakfast each day including cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day
- Guided riding with vehicle support
- Transport to stage days
- 3 course evening meals(6 nights)
- Airport or train station transfers
- View 2-3 stages of the 2018 Tour de France.
Call or email today to reserve your place
Tel: 0044(0)1875 320157