TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK HOLIDAY PACKAGE 2018
2018 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK
Dates TBC, July 2018
If you would like to see 2018 Tour de France mountain stages and, at the same time, enjoy great French Alps cycling then this is the trip for you.
We are now taking reservations for the 2018 Cycle Hame Tour de France Alps week, book now if you wish to secure your place. This is a great holiday week that combines riding classic French Alps cols and watching 3 stages of the 2017 Tour de France in the French Alps.
The 2018 Cycle Hame Tour de France Alps week will be a 1 or 2-centre holiday depending on the final Tour de France itinerary to be confirmed later in October.
You can confirm your reservation with a deposit of just £100 per person.
2018 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK ITINERARY
Details of the 2018 Cycle Hame TdF itinerary will be available in October. It will include 2-3 stages of the 2018 and classic TdF climbs including Alpe d'Huez and the Col de la Madeleine.
- Organised ride each day including the stage days.
- Some of these will be road bike rides taking in our local cols and climbs made famous by previous editions of the TdF
- There will be vehicle support for the local rides
- Cycle Hame staff also riding
- Cycling legendary TdF climbs, Alpe d'Huez, will be included
- We will view 2-3 French Alps stages of the 2018 Tour de France
- The stage days will involve cycling to a suitable viewing point, usually a climb being used on the days stage
2018 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK PRICE
The price for the week package is £ 1040
The following is included in the Tour de France Alps week holiday:
- Chalet/other accommodation(based on 2 sharing)
- Breakfast each day including cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day
- Guided riding with vehicle support
- Transport to stage days
- 3 course evening meals(6 nights)
- Airport or train station transfers
- View 2-3 stages of the 2018 Tour de France.
Call or email today to reserve your place
Tel: 0044(0)1875 320157