TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK HOLIDAY PACKAGE 2017
2017 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK
15-23 July, 2017 (8 days)
If you would like to see 2017 Tour de France mountain stages and, at the same time, enjoy great French Alps cycling then this is the trip for you.
We are now taking reservations for the 2017 Cycle Hame Tour de France Alps week, book now if you wish to secure your place. This is a great holiday week that combines riding classic French Alps cols and watching 3 stages of the 2017 Tour de France in the French Alps.
The 2017 Cycle Hame Tour de France Alps week will be a 2-centre holiday starting in our chalet and then moving closer to the race for the second half of the week.
You can confirm your reservation with a deposit of just £100 per person.
>> See the 2017 French Alps stages
2017 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK ITINERARY
- Sat 15 Jul
Arrival day, pick up from Geneva airport or Moutiers train station. Transfer to the chalet in Les Allues.
- Sun 16 Jul
Cormet de Roselend. One of our classic rides over the Cormet with amazing alpine scenery including the Lac de Roselend.
- Mon 17 Jul
Col de la Madeleine. This ride starts from the chalet. A real classic climb the Madeleine has featured in the Tour de France 24 times.
- Tue 18 Jul
Petit St Bernard. Cycle to the Italian border for lunch.
- Wed 19 Jul
Stage 17 . La Mure - Serre-Chevalier . Today we will drive to the Maurienne Valley and climb the Telegraphe/Galibier ahead of the race. We will also be transfering to our next accommodation.
- Thu 20 Jul
Stage 18 . Briancon - Col d'Izoard. Today we will ride one of the days climbs(Col du Vars or Col d'Izoard) to watch the race.
- Fri 21 Jul
Stage 19 . Embrun - Salon de Provence . For our final stage day we will head to Embrun for the start.
- Sat 22 Jul
Today we will leave [TBC] for Bourg d'Oisans. We will then climb Alpe d'Huez before heading back to our chalet in Les Allues
- Sun 23 Jul
This is departure day.
- Organised ride each day including the stage days.
- Some of these will be road bike rides taking in our local cols and climbs made famous by previous editions of the TdF
- There will be vehicle support for the local rides
- Cycle Hame staff also riding
- Cycling the legendary TdF climb, Alpe d'Huez, will be included
- We will view 2-3 French Alps stages of the 2017 Tour de France
- The stage days will involve cycling to a suitable viewing point, usually a climb being used on the days stage
2017 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK PRICE
The price for the week package is £ 970
The following is included in the Tour de France Alps week holiday:
- Chalet/other accommodation(twin or double ensuite rooms)
- Breakfast each day including cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day
- Guided riding with vehicle support
- Transport to stage days
- 3 course evening meals(6 nights)
- Airport or train station transfers
- View 3 stages of the 2017 Tour de France.
Call or email today to reserve your place
Tel: 0044(0)1875 320157