TIME MEGEVE 2018 CYCLE SPORTIVE
31 May -4 June 2018 (TBC)
The 2018 Time Megeve cycle sportive will be held on Sunday 3 June 2018(TBC). The Time Megeve is a well organised, fun cycle sportive and great preparation for events later in the season like the Marmotte
or the Etape du Tour.
There are 3 distances to choose from, in 2017 they were 87km(2150m), 117km(3200m) and 142km(3900m). The timing chip system used means the distance can be selected on the day of the ride. We expect the 2018 routes to be available in the New Year and will appear on the Sport Communication website www.sportcommunication.com
For 2018 Cycle Hame will be offering a long weekend Time Megeve package.
TIME MEGEVE 2018 ITINERARY
- 31 May(Thu) - You will be picked up from either Geneva airport or Moutiers train station on Thursday afternoon/evening for the transfer to the chalet. At the chalet we will make up bikes and possibly get in a short ride if time permits
- 1 Jun(Fri) - Big col day riding over the Cormet de Roselend
- 2 Jun(Sat) - will be an easy ride or rest day with a trip through to Megeve to pick up our registration packs.
- 3 Jun(Sun) - Time Megeve Cycle Sportive day.
- 4 Jun(Mon) - Option for a local ride in the morning with evening airport departure .
2018 TIME MEGEVE WEEKEND PRICES
£560 per person based on 2 sharing
£420 for Cycle Hame clients booked on our 2017 Marmotte holiday
£85 per person per night for extra days
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
The prices displayed in the list above includes
- 4 nights accommodation in Chalet Grange a Charlotte
- afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meals on 6 nights
- airport/train station transfers
- vehicle support and guiding
- transfer to and from the sportive
- event entry
- Flights or train travel